Associate Professor of the Department of Mathematical
and Mathematical Sciences natural science disciplines of elementary education
1. The main professional milestones of autobiography.
1999 – graduated from the Precarpathian University named after Vasyl Stefanyk;
2002 – defended his Ph.D. thesis and received a Ph.D. degree in Physics and Mathematics;
2002 – 2006 – teacher of the Precarpathian National University named after Vasyl Stefanyk (Department of Theory and Methodology of Elementary Education, Department of Experimental Physics);
2006 – 2008 – Associate Professor of the Department of Mathematical and Natural Sciences of Primary Education.
2008 – received a certificate of the senior lecturer of the department of mathematical and natural disciplines of elementary education.
2008 – 2015 – Associate Professor of the Department of Mathematical and Natural Sciences of Primary Education.
2. Teaching disciplines that teach:
– Higher Mathematics and Fundamentals of Mathematical Statistics.
– Teaching methodology of the educational branch “Mathematics”.
– Technologies of teaching mathematics.
– Practice in mathematics.
1. Development of the thinking of a junior student in the process of studying geometric material // Collection of articles of the conference: Junior student – problems of development. – 2006. – pp. 140 – 143.
2. Psychological and pedagogical aspects of improving the methodical system of education in the educational field “mathematics” in elementary school // Horizons. – 2007. – pp. 45-48.
3. Development of cognitive activity of gifted younger schoolchildren and a system of variational tasks for improvement of this development // Sources. – 2007. – P. 123-127.
4. Development of mathematical and ecological thinking of junior schoolchildren in the conditions of a mountain school // Mountain School. – 2007. – P. 94-98.
5. Dovgy O.Ya., Dovga SD Solving problems of higher complexity with elementary school students. Scientific notes of the Ternopil National Pedagogical University named after. Nestler Series: Pedagogy. – 2008. – No. 1. – C. 94-98.
Scientific circle for students of the specialty “Primary education”. The name of the circle “Solving arithmetic problems of increased complexity”.
Educational and methodological developments of the teacher:
“The course of higher mathematics” – a teaching manual for students specialty “Geography”.
“Course of Mathematics” – a teaching manual for students of the specialty “Primary Education”.
“Study of the educational branch” Mathematics “in elementary school” – a methodological manual for students of the specialty “Primary education”.
The teacher constantly improves the methodical recommendations for students to study various topics in mathematics, MNOG “Mathematics”, a workshop on mathematics and higher mathematics with the basics of mathematical statistics.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; e-mail: email@example.com
Precarpathian National University named after Vasyl Stefanyk