academic status, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor position Teacher of the highest category
Born on August 15, 1943 in Ivano-Frankivsk city
Sphere of scientific interests: intravascular hemolysis, callicrein-kinin system, blood diseases, iron deficiency anemia of students of PNU, schoolchildren, mountains of the Carpathians, risk factors of hypertonic disease among students of the NPU.
Reads normative courses: “Sanitation and hygiene in the means of hotel and restaurant business placement”, special courses: “Cytological technique and diagnostics of micropreparations”, “Hematology”, “Cytogistological technique and diagnostics of hematological diseases”, “Screening methods of hemostasis research”.
In 1966 he graduated from the Ivano-Frankivsk Medical Institute, specializing in Physician-Curative.
In 1980, at the Kiev Research Institute of Hematology, he defended his Ph.D. thesis on the topic: “Callicrein-kinin system for intracranial hemolysis”.
In 1996 he received the academic title of assistant professor.
Since 2001 he worked as an associate professor of the department of anatomy and physiology of humans and animals.
From 2015, the presentation of the discipline “Fundamentals of medical knowledge” at the Ivano-Frankivsk college of the State Pedagogical University “PNU named after V. Stefanyk”
1. Vorobel AV Cytological technique and diagnostics of micropreparations: Textbook / AV. Vorobel, B.V. Gritsulyak, O.Ya.Glodan, O.E.Hallo // The publishing house of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2013 – p. – 160
2. Vorobel AV Comparative analysis of iron deficiency anemia (IDA) among students of mountain schools and pupils living in the foothills of the Carpathians for 2005-2007 / A.V.Vorobel // Scientific and practical journal “Mountain School of the Ukrainian Carpathians”. – Ivano-Frankivsk – 2013
3. Vorobel AV Callicrein-kinin system of blood plasma in Marciafav-Michel’s disease. ”
4. Vorobel AV Formation of personality in the context of sustainable development of mountain regions / AVVorobel // Materials of II International Ukrainian-American scientific and practical conference “Carpathian Appalachians”. – Collection of abstracts. – Ivano-Frankivsk, September 24-26, 2013
5. Glodan O.Ya. Coursework: methodical recommendations for writing and design for students of the third year of the Institute of Natural Sciences, direction of preparation – 6.040102 ‘Biology’ (specialization ‘Human and Animal Physiology’) / O.Ya. Glodan, V.B. Gritsulyak, AV Sparrow – Ivano-Frankivsk: Golin O. M., 2014. – 28 p.
6. Vorobel AVMethodical recommendations for educational practice for students of the 3rd year specialty “Biology” / AV Vorobel, N.P. Dolinka – Ivano-Frankivsk: View of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2014. – 28 p.
Work syllabus on the basics of medical knowledge
Curriculum on the basics of medical knowledge
Includes training program in health care
Precarpathian National University named after Vasyl Stefanyk